Customer Service Advisor
- Liverpool City Centre
- £16,500 + bonus
- Monday - Friday working hours
- 2 weeks shut down at Christmas + 22 days holidays + bank holidays off
- Full time, Permanent Contract
My client are currently looking for 2 customer service advisors to join their team based in Liverpool City Centre. The position is office based and is offered on a permanent contract.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor, your customers will be the general public, meaning the utmost professionalism is required at all times. You will be required to build rapport and as the first point of contact and the 'voice' of the company, ensuring a seamless and efficient service is imperative.
Job will include:
- Speaking to a variety of different customers
- Making calls to clients who have previously registered their interest
- Providing an excellent customer experience, building rapport instantly and taking further details about their enquiry
- Recording details onto the system
- Providing feedback on the outcome of enquiries in a positive and professional manner
- Liaising with clients in order to gain additional information and relevant documents as required
- Handle enquiries and resolve any issues efficiently
- Support colleagues and work as part of a team
- Working with other teams, as well as third party suppliers, and keeping your customer up to date with any progress.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A professional approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Respect for private and confidential information.
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills; insurance, customer service, motor claims, FNOL, claims handler, call centre, first notification of loss
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.