Customer Service Advisor
£20k (to increase after probation)
Monday - Friday
Shifts between 8am-5.30pm
Do you consider yourself as an articulate and bubbly individual who is looking to grow and progress with an exciting company? Then keep on reading - this role can very well be just for you!
We are looking for experienced customer service advisors who loves to interact with people to join the team based in Manchester City Centre.
Industry experience is not a pre-requisite. We will provide you with training and support to become a world class customer service advisor from day 1!
* Competitive starting salary of £20k
* Holiday allowance including Bank Holidays
* Excellent training and support structure from day 1
* Salary increase after 6 months
* Amazing city centre offices
We offer our customers and clients the opportunity to understand and have the accessibility for financial freedom. We are a forward thinking and customer-centric organisation - we tailor our packages so that we have something for everyone and will always provide unbiased information for each and every single one of our customers.
The Customer Advisor Job role:
* Consistently provide world-class service to all customers
* Manage a high volume of calls aiming to answer all enquires in a professional manner
* Work within a regulated environment and ensure company guidelines are followed
* Deliver on all company SLAs and targets
* Resolve complaints in a timely and effective manner
What we're looking for from our Customer Advisor:
* A positive can do attitude is essential
* Educated to degree level would be desirable
* Previous experience of working within a customer service environment
* Experience at working in the financial service industry would be ideal but full training will be given
* Effective communication skills across all channels (phone/email etc)
If you want to work for a great company, where you can build a career and progress then apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.