Customer Service Advisor
£20k rising to £21.5k after probation
Monday - Friday
Shifts between 8am-5.30pm
We are looking for articulate, professional people with a bright personality to join our team in Manchester City Centre as we continue to expand.
If you are you looking for an opportunity where you can build a successful career in customer service within the financial services industry then this could be the right next step for you.
There is no need to have any prior industry experience as we can provide you with training and support from day 1
The benefits of joining us as a Customer Service Advisor
* Competitive starting salary of £20k
* Holiday allowance including BH
* Training from day 1
* Salary increase after 6 months
* Amazing city centre offices
A bit about our Company based in Manchester:
We offer our customers and clients the opportunity to understand and have the accessibility for financial freedom. We are forward and thinking and put or customers at the heart of everything we do. We try to tailor are packages so that we have something for everyone and will always provide unbiased information for each and every single one of our customers.
The Customer Advisor Job role:
* Provide the very best support to each and every customer at all times
* Manage a high volume of calls aiming to answer all enquires in a professional manner
* Work within a regulated environment and ensure company guidelines are followed
* Deliver on all company SLAs and targets
* Resolve complaints in a timely and effective manner
What we're looking for from our Customer Advisor:
* A positive can do attitude is essential
* Educated to degree level would be desirable
* Previous experience of working within a customer service environment
* Experience at working in the financial service industry would be ideal but full training will be given
* Great communication skills across all channels (phone/email etc)
If you want to work for a great company, where you can build a career and progress then apply now for immediate consideration
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.