Customer Service Advisor
£18,675 basic salary
Monday to Friday! NO WEEKENDS!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work within our Inbound Customer Service Team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing a high level of customer service.
You will be the first point of contact for customer queries via both telephone and email, working closely with our support teams and branch network to efficiently track, monitor and resolve all customer inbound queries in a timely manner.
Needless to say this is a very popular position so the competition is fierce, send in your CV and tell me why you should be put forward!
- Incoming calls and emails from existing customers
- Overseeing daily operations of customer accounts
- Solving both routine problems and complex customer enquiries and issues
- Arranging collections and complaint handling
- Responding to customer emails within agreed SLAs
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability (put simply, someone who make things happen)
- The ability to think and act independently; be creative and curious
- Determined, resilient and self-driven with a focus to succeed
- Accuracy/ attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Regular social events and team building exercises
- Break-out room with Pool Table and Playstation!
- Annual Bonus is based on call quality (NO UPSELLING!)
- Monday to Friday, Core business hours, NO WEEKENDS OR SILLY SHIFTS!!!
To be considered for the role send in your application and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.
Keywords: Inbound, inbound customer service, customer service, Manchester, Manchester inbound, Manchester customer service, inbound customer service adviser, inbound customer service advisor, financial service, customer support, customer care, city centre, Manchester central
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.