Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Job Salary: Up to £20,000
Are you a graduate looking for a new inbound customer service role based
Want to be part of a brand new customer service team, in a state of the art office?
Looking for a new job with fantastic career prospects?
We are currently looking for talented individuals to work within a fast paced environment right in Manchester, and we need candidates who want to be a customer service adviser to join the new team!
This is a unique opportunity to join a worldwide organisation and as such, career progression as well as professional development will be offered in abundance!
- A salary of £20,000
- Break out areas with pool tables and games consoles
- Subsidised canteen
- No weekend work
- The opportunity to grow with the business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
For the role, we require:
- Customer service experience is ideal but not essential
- Proficient results in GSCE Maths and English of a grade C and above
- Someone highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.