Customer Service Advisor
Start dates: March 2020
Salary: £9.34 per hour
Temporary Contract for 3 months.
Leeds City Centre
Want to work in the banking industry?
Would you like to represent one of the UK's reputable banks?
Maybe a modern state of the art office is appealing to you?
* Fantastic working environment
* State of the art facilities
* 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
* Private medical insurance
* Total Pensions- Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
* Income protection and life assurance
* Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control.
* Acting as the first point of contact for all queries via phone
* Answering a high volume of inbound calls to customers to discuss their financial situation
* Providing an excellent customer experience
* When needed managing cases through to courts to recover money owed
* Providing help, support and guidance to customers who are having financial difficulties or potential victims of fraud
* Working as part of a large and diverse team
A few things you'll need as a Customer Service Advisor in Leeds…
* Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to empathise and negotiate in a professional manner
* A desire to exceed customers' expectations
* Knowledge on how to adapt to meet needs of both customers and business demands
* Be able to think outside the box and have a 'can-do' attitude
* Some basic digital knowledge and comfortable learning a new computer system
* Must have experience of working within a call centre environment
* Must be able to provide details of references
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
* Must be able to pass a credit check
* Must have experience within a Call Centre environment
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please click to APPLY!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.