Customer Service Advisor
£8.50p/h (£17,680.00) rising to £9.00 (£18,720.00) after successful 6 month probation.
Plus uncapped bonus is offered.
40 hours p/w
8:00am - 20:00pm (Monday to Friday)
9:00am - 16:00pm (Saturday)
A set 6 week rota, working between these hours.
2 out of 6 Saturdays.
We are actively searching for people who have a passion for achieving and developing within a busy contact centre environment. Are you wanting a new challenge or a completely different career change with a monthly performance based bonus?
You will be making outbound and receiving inbound calls to new and existing customers to discuss current and future needs with their smart meters and installations. This will involve a mix of customer service queries, taking calls from customers wanting to arrange bookings and contacting people who have already made contact with the company to arrange installation. This role will include objection handling and sales targets so experience within a sales environment would be very beneficial, whether this be from a retail, hospitality or contact centre background.
So who are we looking for?
* Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experience
* Hungry to achieve sales target
* A clear communicator over the phone
* Confident working in a busy call centre environment making sales to new & existing customers
* Following up enquiries previously made
* Make a high volume of calls to meet challenging KPI's
* Be confident conducting an effective needs-analysis to effectively pitch the benefits of the packages
* Straight talking - able to talk people patiently through processes in a clear "jargon free" way
Additional Benefits for the Outbound Sales Advisor
Discounted employee packages
Performance incentives - ranging from food & drink to vouchers, the latest tech to amazing holidays.
All Employment will be subject to pre-screening checks including;
DBS Check, Credit Check and References for the past 2 years.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.