Customer Service Advisor - Liverpool City Centre
- £16,000 - £18,000 Salary (Based on Experience)
- Mon - Fri 9:00 - 17.30
- Fast paced environment
Join one of the UK's leading healthcare companies as a personal customer care advisor.
As a customer care advisor you will be an essential contact for customers and clients, providing an exceptional experience to promote the business and its values.
What will you be doing?
- Handle inbound telephony queries
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer's through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Data entry
- Follow up calls and using CRM databases
- Provide accurate and valid information using the correct methods/tools
- Meet KPI's and targets set by the business
What are we looking for?
- Proven customer service experience (preferably in a contact centre role)
- Uses initiative and is accountable to take ownership and action
- Excellent relationship building skills
This role will offer an immediate start for successful candidates.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.