Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £17,550 rising to over 18,000 after 6 months PLUS BONUS!
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a well established and reputable insurance company that can offer you a genuine career path in an excellent industry.
If you are looking to build a career in customer service or the insurance industry then this role would be ideal for you.
The Benefits of working with us:
* £17,550 rising to £18,000 after probation. Plus bonuses
* Contributory pension
* 25% company discount and various high street discounts
* Training and development programs
* 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
The job as a Customer Service Advisor:
* Dealing with a variety of inbound calls
* Confidently speak to customers answering any queries or issues
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
* Recording information on the company database and updating the in-house system accordingly.
* Monthly pay
* 6 weeks paid training program!
The hours of work of a Customer Service Advisor :
* Monday to Friday, hours between 8am and 8pm
* Flexibility to work 1 x Weekend day per week (based on personal preference)
If you have previous experience in customer service, whether this is over the phone or face to face then we want to hear from you!
Please apply online now if you are interested in the position
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.