Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £17,550 rising to 18k basic after probation+ bonus
Do you want to build a career with a well known and reputable company?
Are you looking for a new role in a vibrant and modern office?
Working for an established company in an exciting and fast paced environment, you will be required to deliver the highest level of service to every customer you deal with.
This is a permanent role with lots of room for progression and the ideal candidate would be looking to build a career in customer service.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to work for a fantastic company in Manchester City Centre and are looking for individuals, with a great attitude and excellent communication skills.
The Benefits of working with us:
* £17,550 rising to £18,000 after probation. Plus bonuses
* Contributory pension
* 25% company discount and various high street discounts
* Training and development programs
* 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
The job as a Customer Service Advisor:
* Dealing with a variety of inbound calls
* Confidently speak to customers answering any queries or issues
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
* Recording information on the company database and updating the in-house system accordingly.
* Monthly pay
* 6 weeks paid training program!
The hours of work of a Customer Service Advisor :
* Monday to Friday, hours between 8am and 8pm
* 1 x Weekend day per week (based on personal preference)
Have you got the following experience or skills?
* You must have customer service experience, over the phone or face to face.
* You must have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator
* You must thrive working in a fast paced environment
* You must be confident when problem solving and strive to leave the customer happy each and every time.
* You need to be a team player!
Essentials to be a Customer Service Advisor:
* You must have no unspent criminal convictions
* You must be able to pass a credit check
* You must be able to supply references for the last 3 years
Please apply online now if you are interested in the position
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.