Customer Service Representative
Start Date: 2nd February
Closing date: 3rd Jan
Location: Manchester City Centre (1st 3 weeks based near Salford Quays)
Contract ongoing, perm for the right candidate
Hours: 39 hours per week,
* Earliest start 7am
* Latest finish 8pm
* You will be expected to work 2.5 weekends every 6 weeks
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Want to work in a state of the art city centre office?
Unlimited free tea/coffee/juice facilities all day!
Are you tired of selling? Is it time for a change?
Are you passionate about providing quality customer service?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Then this is the job for you!
NOTE: A criminal background check will be carried prior to you starting.
As a Customer Service Representative, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Acting as the first point of contact for all queries via phone and e-mail
* Scheduling appointments for engineers
* Providing a world class customer service over the telephone
* Dealing with queries and complaints while updating job on the system
* Logging all information accurately on the in-house system
What you will need:
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
* Ability to empathise with the customer
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Ideally phone-based customer service experience
* Problem-solving skills and the ability to take ownership over each customer query
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* A passion for customer service
* Excellent team player
We will need to be able to reference you for the last 5 years of your employment/education history and have a clear DBS check.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age