Job Title: Case Assistant (Customer Service)
Start Date: 27th January 2019
Want to work for one of the worlds most iconic consulting, digital services and software business, delivering innovative solutions?
How about an award winning employer?
Maybe a modern state of the art office is appealing to you?
Want a future where your individuality determines our success?
A competitive salary
* 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays dependent on shift pattern
* A pension scheme
* A wide range of discounts on many products and services
* Interest free season ticket loans
* Cycle2work scheme.
We're looking for Case Assistants - with top notch customer service skills - to support our growing team in Leeds.
* You'll be taking calls from a wide range of customers, clients and third parties.
* You'll work closely with Case Executives, supporting them in progressing files from instruction to closure, keeping customers updated every step of the way.
* You'll chase outstanding documentation and information, and make sure systems and files are updated on a regular basis.
* Above all, you'll make sure every aspect of every case runs as smoothly as possible, keeping our customers happy from start to finish.
* Great team player
* Passionate for customer service
* First class organisational skills, great attention to detail and to able to prioritise your workload using your own initiative
* Thrive in a fast paced
* Must have experience of working within a customer service environment such as contact centre.
* Must have knowledge and experience of using MS Office packages, like Word, Excel and Outlook
* Must be able to pass DBS and Credit check
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please email your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.