Customer Service Advisor
Up to £19,000
Do you have proven experience in a telephone based customer service role?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
My client specialises in handling insurance claims and providing advice and guidance for their customers. You will be tasked with acting as the first point of contact for all incoming calls from customers looking to place claims.
You will be tasked with:
- Handling incoming calls from customers looking to log claims
- Logging all details into the system
- Advising each customer on the process of their claim
- Investigating claims and making resolutions
- Working to quality targets and working in line with FCA regulations
- Managing the process from start to finish
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- Excellent Communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Computer literate and strong keyboard skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedures
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent team player
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and work well under pressure
Ideally you will have previously worked in a customer service environment within a call centre
37.5 hours p/week with shifts on Mon-Fri between 8-8.
£17,000 - £19,000 basic salary
Apply now for immediate interviews and January start dates
Keywords: Call centre; contact centre; inbound; customer service; co-ordinator; claims handler; insurance; data entry; investigations
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.