Great opportunity to join an Inverclyde based organisation that prides itself in a Customer centred approach.
Start date for this position is 27th of January 2020 with interview being carried out ASAP Part time availability will be considered.
The company is internationally recognised and fosters a fun environment where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
Our client is committed to recruiting people who will bring passion and customer focus to the business.
- Taking inbound calls from customers relating to their contract with the company and providing excellent levels of customer service
- Efficiently and proactively handling enquiries and claims and processing change of details
- Providing advice to Customer relating to their package
- Accurately updating customer package details and providing detailing and accurate information to 3rd parties
- Responding to customer emails and conducting webchats, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided to customers
- Ensure that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line the policy terms and conditions.
Our client is looking for motivated, enthusiastic and driven people to support their current growth.
- You must be able to demonstrable customer service experience ideally in a contact centre environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgement in a professional and confident manner.
- Salary of £8.51 per hour for 35 hr working week
- Full time rotational shifts between 7am-11pm including weekends
- Part time hours considered
- Permanent back shift between 3-11pm considered
- 4 weeks full time training provided between 9-5pm
- Flexible benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.