Customer Service Advisor
Full time, Perm
Leicester City Centre
An opportunity has arisen for you to take a role that may be perfectly suited for you. Should you want to prove yourself to be able to secure a permanent role, this would be the ideal time to do so with high likeliness of permanent recruitment for the right person with the right attitude. You will be a driven customer service individual and now are given outstanding opportunity to gain an excellent background within a telephone customer service environment with ongoing support.
You will be based in Leicester City Centre with excellent transport links. Offering an excellent salary at £17,500 per year, flexible shift rotations including weekends between 8:00am - 18:00pm. This position is an inbound customer service role, which requires you to advice potential customers on company products and services.
- Answer incoming calls from potential customers
- Offering a friendly and helpful customer service and experience
- Enter customer details on to company computer system
- Work as part of team and support your colleagues
- Be friendly, hardworking and enjoy where you work!
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Experience in, retail, hospitality and administration
- An enthusiasm and confidence to work hard
This is an excellent opportunity to secure yourself an ongoing opportunity, with an excellent employer offering a fantastic customer service experience and progressive opportunities.
If this is a role that sparks interest, please feel free to submit your CV directly.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.