Customer Service Advisor
Leeds City Centre
Up to £19,500 dependent on experience
Start Date: 13th January 2020
Do you have collections experience? Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can make life easier for others?
Then this job is the one for you!
We are looking for Collections/Customer Service Advisors to join the UK's largest independent law firm. The centrally located offices are modern and the rewards are great too, with no weekend work and other attractive benefits including:
* Annual salary reviews
* Bonus related to annual personal performance
* Dress down Fridays
* Free hot & cold refreshments
* Comprehensive training
As a Collections/Customer Service Advisor you will:
* Speak to customers regarding their financial situation
* Work through monthly income and expenditures
* Have great understanding and empathy
* Build rapport & reach the best solution for each customer
* Ensure each customer has a positive & memorable experience
Previous collections experience is preferred, however exceptional Customer Service Advisors will be considered.
If you can pass a credit check & DBS check then click to apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.