Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: up to £18k Dependent on experience
NO WEEKENDS, NO LATES!!
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work in a fantastic and vibrant office in Stockport for a well established retail brand. We are looking for an individual with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills to support our valued customers.
The Customer Service Advisor Job:
* Deal with customer complaints in order to ensure first class service is maintained(email/telephone)
* Provide and champion outstanding customer service throughout the business
* Dealing with customer calls, emails and live chat offering the best advice and solutions
* Working to strict SLAs and adhering to company time frames
* Understanding the customers needs and effectively setting up new accounts
* Take full ownership of customer enquires and deliver
* Contribute ideas to improve processes within the team
The Customer Service Advisor Hours of work:
Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm (37.5hrs) example 8am-4:30pm/9am-5:30pm/9:30-6pm
The benefits of working as a customer service advisor:
* Training and full support throughout
* Free onsite parking
* Great offices
* Flexible benefits package
* Fantastic social environment
* Career progression
Have you got the following experience or skills?
Experience working in a phone based role
Strong communication skills
Exceptional customer service skills
Ability to multi-task whilst working within a quality driven environment
Problem solving skills
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now….
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.