Exciting Opportunity to join a new team!
As a Customer Sales Advisor you will be the heart of our business and at the front end of delivering a first class service for our Client, who are a first class provider for all emergency motoring breakdown needs.
Working in our Contact Centre and for a business providing emergency assistance is no nine-to-five, Monday-to-Friday job. We need to be here for our customers whenever they need us, we are open seven days a week. Working weekends and bank holidays is normal, there is a rotational shift pattern working 5 out of 7 days between the hours of 8am-7pm Mon-Fri & 9am-5pm Saturday-Sunday.
You'll be the first point of contact for existing customers. You'll be helping our customers renew their breakdown membership and also assisting them with any general enquiries they might have.Membership renewals are key to the business, you'll always aim to ensure that customers have a smooth and stress free experience.
There may be challenges along the way. For example, a customer may be frustrated, in a hurry or unhappy with a quotation. Taking care to listen carefully, explain clearly, understand and empathise with the customer, you'll always seek to provide a great standard of service that pleases them. We'll train you to do a role you can be proud of.
* Working 38.75 hours a week between Mon-Fri 8am - 7pm and Sat - Sun 9am - 5pm
* You'll be paid £8.44 per hour, totalling to £17,006.60 per year with a bonus of up to £150 each month
* Fortnightly pay - No more 5 week months!
* Access to over 250 online course paid for by us
* Free Parking and onsite bike storage
* Onsite Showers for those who want to cycle/run to work.
* Various company discounts at a range of different retailers.
* 28 days paid annual leave
* Brand new site means genuine progression opportunities
Plus much more....
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.