Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 - £18,000
Monday - Friday Shifts, No Weekends!
We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading business that have recently won a very lucrative contract and will be needing to expand their current Customer Service team in their state of the art office in Stockport.
We are now looking for the next generation of talent to be a part of their huge success story!
They have a huge list of benefits which include a profit share which is based on the companies profitability. You are provided with Free fruit, beverages and a break out area to relax!
Needless to say this is a very popular position so the competition is fierce, send in your CV and tell me why you should be put forward!
Duties expected of a Customer service Advisor:
- Incoming calls from existing customers
- Handling live chat enquiries
- Solving both routine problems and complex customer enquiries and issues
- Complaint handling
- Responding to customer emails within SLA
- Manage the customers expectations around the service and timeframes
Requirements needed to be considered:
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability (put simply, someone who make things happen)
- The ability to think and act independently; be creative and curious
- Determined, resilient and self-driven with a focus to succeed
- Accuracy/ attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Quick to learn. Being proactive about your development
- Logical approach to problem solving
Apply online now, or for further information call Mark Thomas on (0161 835 8338) or email: m a r k . t h o m a s@ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Key Words: Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service, Contact Centre, Inbound sales, Sales order processor, Telesales.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.