Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews and Amazing Benefits!
Location: LEEDS CITY CENTRE
Do you want to move into a stimulating environment where your hard work is recognised? Do you have experience working in fast paced environments such as retail or hospitality?
A rapidly growing and developing company a FIVE minute walk from Leeds Train Station is looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join their Company. A company keen on training and development, they are looking for bright and enthusiastic individuals with great customer service skills to come on board, prove their worth and set down the foundations for a long term career.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
25 days holiday + bank holidays!
Dress down every day
Proven track record for internal promotion
Excellent on-site facilities
End of month drinks
A paid day off for your birthday
Competitive pension scheme
Charity social events/free annual social events
...and much more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
- Keep customer up to date throughout the conveyancing process
- Liaise with different departments
- Input data on the computerised system
- Deliver excellent service
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working in a high volume/fast paced environment
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please click APPLY!!
Please note, you must be able to pass a criminal record and credit check.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.