Customer Service Advisor
Competitive Salary starting £17,100 rising to £17,800 after probation!
37.5 hour week
Package and Benefits!
* 23 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days (plus bank holidays) after 3 year's service, and 27 days (plus bank holidays) after 8 year's service
* Discounts at over 100 high street retailers
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Life insurance
* Employee of the month awards
* Comprehensive induction training and on-going support
As a Customer Service Advisor your role is to help our customers with their finances. Using effective listening and communication you will gain an understanding of the customers circumstances and to help them by setting up affordable and sustainable repayment plans to resolve their financial issues. You will also handle general queries and carry out regular financial reviews to make sure existing payment arrangements are still suitable.
If you love helping people and are enjoy making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working here!
We are currently finalising our shift pattern but think it could look something like:
* An early week: 7:45am - 3.45pm
* A late week: 1.30pm - 8:30pm Mon to Thurs and 11am - 7.30pm on Friday
* Every other Saturday on the week of the late shift: 9am to 12.30pm
In training, working hours will be 8:30-5:00 Mon-Thurs and 8:30-3:00 on Friday so you will get a nice early finish on a Friday afternoon whilst in training
* Previous customer service experience
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* An effective team member
* Computer literate
Please apply with your CV now for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.