Job: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: up to £20k
We are on the lookout for Service Advisors to join a growing business in Manchester City Centre
We are looking to hear from anyone that enjoys speaking to people and want to work in an exciting environment.
If you are looking to work for a company that takes your progression seriously then this is the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone that has recent customer service experience in any sector, whether that be retail, hospitality, call centre or other
The package for the position of Customer Service Advisor is:
* Up to £20k basic salary + bonus
* 25 Bank Holidays plus bank holidays
* Profit share bonus + Festive Bonus
* Career progression
* Dedicated training suites
* Benefits portal including discounts at various high street stores
* Contributory pension
* Subsidised Canteen
As a leader in the industry, this fantastic company continues to grow, offering lot's of opportunities for progression.
They recognise and reward people who work hard and go the extra mile!
Their customers expect first class customer service, so in order to ensure they deliver this, they provide staff with the best training and support possible.
As a Customer Service Advisor you need to be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
Day to Day duties include:
* Liaise with both customers responding to any enquiries
* Resolve any complaints from customers.
* Takes necessary steps to investigate
* Gathers all the relevant documentation
If you want to work for a great company, where you can build a career and progress then apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.