Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Manchester City Centre
Basic: £21-24k per year
Start Date: 4.11.19
Hours: 35 per week
Shift pattern: Must be flexible Mon - Sat 8.00-19.00
Contract: 12 months full time
Customer service and satisfaction is part of our DNA so we only ant to hear from people who are passionate about going above and beyond for their customers/clients
We know that life is too short to be working the wrong job so if you are a dedicated customer service advisor who is looking for an exciting new challenge this could be the next step in your career!!!
The benefits of working as a Customer Service Advisor:
* Fantastic basic salary!!!
* 25 days H
* 15% pension
* Amazing city centre offices
* Cycle to work scheme
What will be required of you as a Customer Service Advisor?
* To manage all communication in an articulate and professional manner via telephone, email and written letters
* To provide the very best support to all clients and customers aiming to go above and beyond at all times to deliver results
* Adhere to strict GDPR guidelines and ensure all correspondence and data is fully complaint
* To accurately update and ensure all systems and ensure all records are up to date
What skills are essential from our customer service advisors?
* A proven track record of delivering the very best customer service
* Fantastic time management skills and the ability to manage workload
* Articulate communicator who can easily build rapport
* An amazing team player but someone who can use initiative
IN ORDER TO PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW ON THE 17.10.19
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be good for you click apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.