Customer Service Advisor - Speke
Do you want to work Monday to Friday?
Do you have at least 2 years call centre customer service experience?
Do you have GCSE's grade C and above in English and Maths?
If yes, read on.
There are two main purposes of the role one is to take inbound calls from customers, provide support and answer their questions. The other part of the role is to identify improvements within their current process and think of solutions to improve the customer journey.
* Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
* Salary: £21,000
* Start date: 21/10/2019
* 28 days holidays + 2 bank holidays per year
* Benefits include: subsidised canteen, free parking and excellent training
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
* First point of contact dealing with inbound customer queries
* You will provide support to customers
* Identify improvements within their current process, collate this information and find a solution as a team
* Update case notes for each customer on the system
What we are looking for:
* 2 years call centre customer service experience is essential
* Previous experience where you have implemented a new process
* Natural problem solvers and ability to think outside the box
* Ability to identify improvements and embrace change
Does this sound like you? Please apply asap.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.