Customer Support Advisor
Full time opportunities available only!!!!
Want a career with a global business that offers career development and progression?
Are you looking full time or maybe part time hours?
Maybe a modern state of the art office is appealing to you?
Want a future where your individuality determines our success?
What can we offer you?
* A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
* Based on the outskirts of Newcastle, with excellent transport links.
* Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café
* Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
* Look after your future with our company pension scheme
* Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony
* Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be working on behalf of a leading telecommunications provider, taking calls from their customers and helping them with any account queries they may have.
Using the systems and diagnostic tools provided, you will walk the customer through said query with the view of fixing that issue the first time. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority, which means you'll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time.
Full time hours: 40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Friday between 8am and 10pm. Saturday and Sunday between 8am and 9pm.
* Proficient at navigating the internet and has ability to take on and assimilate
* 6 months Customer Service Skills
Do don't delay apply today!!!!!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.