Customer Service Advisor, Widnes, £8.85/hr
Guaranteed customer service work for 12 weeks, daytime shifts and no weekends. One of the biggest names in financial services and a very well known brand is looking to take people on for the busy Christmas period. You'll be working in their modern offices, which are easy to get to with free onsite parking and their own canteen.
What to expect as a Customer Service Advisor here
- £8.85 per hour
- 35 hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Start 30th September
- Weekly pay
A nice mix of customer service and administration work, you will talk to customers and process their data. So attention to detail and accuracy is key. It's a busy department where you can expect to work to targets around productivity and quality.
What you'll need as a customer Service Advisor
- Previous experience in customer service and administration
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Good organisation skills and the ability to multi-task; using different systems at the same time to process information
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If you this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.