Job title: Customer Service Sales Advisor
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 10am - 8pm 40 hours per week. 4 days per week
Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 (plus uncapped commission)
Job Location: Stockport
Are you looking for a new job?
Do you want a position where you can get rewarded just for doing your job?
A basic salary of £18,500 - £20,000 with an uncapped commission structure (you could be earning an extra £800 per month, or more!)
Working as a cusotmer Service Sales Advisor for a leading business, this role would suit someone who is money hungry and career driven.
What you'll be doing as a Customer Service Sales Advisor…
* Calling existing customers to promote additional services
* Offering deals for additional lines to current customers family and friends
* Updating the in house computer system
* Transferring calls to other departments
* Constantly providing the highest level of customer service
A few things you'll need as a Customer Service Sales Advisor…
* You'll be a confident communicator, with strong listening and problem solving skills
* Be able to think outside the box and have a 'can-do' attitude for sales
* Must be target driven and sales minded.
What you'll get in return…
* A basic salary of £18,500-£20,000 per annum
* A career with a reputable company and plenty of progression opportunities
* Job security with a permanent contract
* Uncapped commission structure
* Free on-site parking
* A casual dress code
* On site staff canteen
* Must be able to be referenced for 3 years
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
* Must be able to pass a credit check
You don't want to miss out on this opportunity - Apply today with an up-to-date CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.