Customer Service Advisor
Up to £20k
Manchester City Centre
Flexible between 8am-8pm
Are you passionate about delivering the very best service?
If you answered yes then this could be the next opportunity for you!
This is a company who are serious about nurturing and developing their employees
If you are interested in the Customer Service Advisor role then you could receive the following benefits:
* 25 Bank Holidays plus bank holidays
* Profit share bonus + Festive Bonus
* Career progression
* Dedicated training suites
* Benefits portal including discounts at various high street stores
* Contributory pension
* Subsidised Canteen
The Company based in Manchester City Centre:
This is a well established insurance brand that specialises in a variety of products and have grown from strength to strength since the millennium. A company with a fantastic business strategy and continually strives to be the very best.
The Customer Service Advisor Role based in Manchester City Centre:
This is a phone based role so you must be an excellent communicator, confident at dealing with a variety of customers and easily able to build rapport.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with all customer enquiries both new and existing business
* Providing customers with world class customer service
* Having an excellent understanding of the business in order to provide customers with a knowledgeable service
* Working to drive results through delivering KPIs
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* A people person who is willing to go the extra mile
* Flexible approach to work
If you think this role matches you or someone you knows skills then CLICK APPLY today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.