Customer Service Advisor
- Liverpool City Centre
- £16,800 + performance bonus (£20K OTE)
- Full time, Permanent Contract
- Regular overtime available
My client who work with the legal sector specialising in RTA, are looking to recruit a Claims Handler for their First Response Unit.
The role involves dealing with inbound calls (no sales or cold calling!) from customers who have been involved within an accident and are calling to report the incident. The position is office based and is offered on a permanent contract. You need to flexible to work various shifts on a flexible rotation basis.
Job will include:
- Speaking to a variety of different customers
- Keeping our customers calm in situations that maybe stressful or upsetting
- Taking a methodical approach to each claim, and working through the process with each customer
- Keeping an ear out for any details that need further investigation
- Working with other teams here, as well as third party suppliers, and keeping your customer up to date with any progress.
What does each claims team do?
The claims team assists customers through the initial registration of their claim. It is not always easy, as customers can often be upset or in stressful situations. So you'll need to take the time to talk through the claim whilst gathering accurate information and ensuring you are being empathetic and understanding to the customer's situation. The role has real variety as it works closely with the customer and third party suppliers daily.
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills; insurance, customer service, motor claims, FNOL, claims handler, call centre, first notification of loss
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.