Inbound Customer Service
Salary: £17,550 (rising after probation)
Hours: Mon-Fri between 8am and 8pm and 1 in 4 Sat
Location: Manchester City Centre
Do you want to start a career in customer service with a growing nartional company, who promote internal progression.
If you want to become a Team Leader, Coach or progress into other areas of the business, then they will give you the platform in which to build on.
Based in Manchester City centre this exciting new role is full-time and permanent and due to company expansion we are recruiting for a new team of customer service agents.
Working for one of the UK's leading insurance companies in an exciting and fast paced environment, you will be required to deliver the highest level of service to every customer you deal with.
Worried about the interview process? Don't be. I'll support you with it and we'll practise until your confident.
- The Starting salary is £17,550, rising at 6 months
- Profit share (bonus) and Festive bonus
- Holidays start at 25 days plus 8 bank holidays (increasing to 28 days with length of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- On-site subsidised canteen and Costa Coffee
Monday to Friday, hours between 8am and 8pm, Contracts also includes weekend work (when you work sat or sun you will get days off in the week to compensate)
4 week paid training program plus 4 week grad bay!
Duties will include:
* Dealing with inbound calls from customers who wish to make a claim on their motor insurance
* Confidently speak to customers answering any queries or issues
* Gathering information and documenting accurately
* Recording information on the company database and updating the in-house system accordingly.
* You must enjoy speaking to people and helping people
* You should have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator
* You must be confident when problem solving and strive to leave the customer happy each and every time.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.