Assessment Delivery Administrator
based Manchester City Centre
pay £12.31 per hour
start asap for 3 months
Working within a dynamic, professional office based in Spinningfields.
The role is for 3 months but could lead to something longer term, with this very desirable employer
The purpose of the Assessment Delivery Administrator is to support activities and events hosted within the Clinical Assessment Centre, in particular the associated administrative tasks involved in delivering high stake assessments.
- To maintain schedules of work and events within the Clinical Assessment Centre.
- To manage and progress the casework of Test Preparation activities which includes examiner allocation, role player requirements lists, playouts & generations, exam instructions, mark sheet files, circuit reports and candidate lists.
- Assist in the setting up of meeting rooms and the examination circuit.
- Deliver events and assessments to a high standard and on time, undertaking all duties associated with the event on a rota basis.
- Accurate processing and publishing of event results.
- To action incoming requests and queries, adhering to SLAs, and escalating queries appropriately.
- Liaise effectively with candidates by phone, written communication and face to face throughout the exam process, maintaining a professional relationship at all times.
- Liaise with external parties such as Associates, role player agencies, marking bureau, external hire organisations and couriers
I am looking to speak with candidates with events/ strong admin experience.
Please apply if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age