Customer Service Advisor
Role: Inbound customer service on behalf of a well known and reputable brand
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week (must be fully flexible)
Location: Preston Brook, Runcorn
Contract: Temp (until Jan 2020 with possible permanent opportunites)
Pay: £8.83 per hour (paid weekly)
Start date: Mid October 2019
Are you passionate about customer service?
Do you pride yourself in delivering the best standard of service and always go the extra mile to achieve targets?
As a customer service advisor you will be working to promote a well known and reputable brand and deliver a high standard of customer service to every customer.
- Speaking to customers over the telephone and placing orders for clothing, homeware, flowers, furniture and food.
- Processing and replying to customer emails.
- Inputting orders on the in-house computer system.
- Taking credit and debit card payments from customers.
- Dealing with customer queries, aiming for first time resolution on every call.
- Ensuring attention to detail is when placing orders/speaking to customers.
- Using multiple systems including in-house systems, emails and excel
- Tracking orders via carrier systems
What you need to know:
- This role is working Monday to Sunday just 5 days a week on a shift rota basis.
- It's full-time and you'll get paid weekly
- You'll be working on a temporary contract but permanent opportunites may be offered at the end of the assignment.
- This role is to cover the busy Christmas period, so no holidays between Oct-Jan would be authorised.
- Ideally, you will come from a customer service background, or be willing and determined to learn to be a great customer service advisor
- This role pays £8.83 per hour
- You must be able to pass a lenient credit check with a major credit reference company
Apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.