Would you like to work for a company that is rated as 9.2/10 on Trust Pilot?
We are seeking a number of confident and energetic Customer Sales Advisors to start immediately.
Our Dunfermline based client is a top rated provider of expert home care and protection cover, their aim is to provide peace of mind for all it's customers for every minute of every day. With over 130,000 UK wide customers they have gained a strong foothold in the heating and boiler industry.
They are seeking Customer Sales Agents to help continue to grow and retain their business. Although no direct sales experience is required you need to have experience in customer service and target driven industries.
As a Customer Service Agent you would be expected to fulfil the following duties:
* Managing inbound sales calls from potential customers
* Negotiating with customers regarding renewal, upgrades and cancellation queries
* Generate business with a existing customer base through outbound calls (Absolutely no cold calling)
* Enjoys working in a fast paced and target environment
* Understands the importance of being compliant and can adhere to regulations
* Ability to learn new products and constantly looking to improve produce knowledge
* Can work both independently and as part of a team.
The following characteristics will determine whether or not you are suited to the role of Customer Sales Advisor:
* Being open and honest
* Enjoy chatting to customers
* A flexible approach to your work
* Always strive to improve
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week, you would be expected to work 5 out of 7 days on a rotated shift pattern, Mon - Friday 08:00-20:00, Saturday 08:00 - 17:30 and Sunday 08:00-16:30 (Sundays are only required during Autumn and Winter months).
Although there is a rewarding starting salary of £18'557.00, there is an excellent uncapped monthly bonus scheme in place and a 6 monthly bonus scheme that runs separately to this.
This role is an immediate start so if you are interested please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.