Job: Customer Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: up to £20k
Do you enjoy speaking to people?
Want to work for a great company that will take your progression seriously?
We are on the lookout for great candidates, who enjoy speaking to people and want to work in an exciting environment.
As a Cusotmer Service Advisor, you will recieve:
* Up to £20k basic salary + bonus
* 25 Bank Holidays plus bank holidays
* Profit share bonus + Festive Bonus
* Genuine career progression
* Dedicated training suites
* Benefits portal including discounts at various high street stores
* Contributory pension
* Subsidised Canteen
As a leader in the industry, this fantastic insurance company continues to grow, offering lot's of opportunities for progression. They recognise and reward people who work hard and go the extra mile!
Their customers expect first class customer service, so in order to ensure they deliver this, they provide the best training and support possible.
As a Customer Service Advisor you need to be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
Day to Day duties include:
* Liaise with both customers and clients
* Resolve complaints from customers.
* Takes necessary steps to investigate queries
* Gathers all the relevant documentation
What we're looking for:
We are looking for positive people who understand what good customer service is and enjoy speaking to people.
Strong inter-personal skills and investigative skills will be essential
Our team is fun, social and friendly so a great personality is essential!
If you want to work for a great company, where you can build a career and progress then apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.