Customer Service Advisor
Mon - Fri 9.00-5.30
Are you a dedicated and motivated customer service advisor who wants an opportunity to join a company in the medical sector that has been established for over a 100+ years?
Based in Stoke this is a business that puts its customers first - always offering the best of the best service - bespoke to each clients needs.
You will have the chance to join this wonderful company but also be able to have a great work life balance only working Mon - Fri 9.00-5.30
As a customer service advisor you will receive:
* Great working hours
* Sociable Team
* Great working atmosphere
* Lovely office
The role of the Customer Service Advisor based in Stoke:
* Dealing with a variety of clients over the day ensuring the highest levels of service are provided at all times
* Effectively able to prioritise workload and have a keen eye for the smaller details ensuring everything is logged correctly
* Competently complete calls both inbound and outbound to company standards at all times
* Use negation skills where necessary to ensure that the best possible outcomes are always delivered
* Excel all personal targets on a daily basis
What skills/experience is required for the Customer Service Advisor:
* Proven track record of delivering fantastic customer service
* Hardworking, dedicated and focused individual
* A team player who will help out colleagues when necessary
* Proactive person able to use initiative to drive results
This is a great opportunity for someone with the right attitude, who is looking to work in a diverse company. If you think that this is something you would like to hear more about CLICK APPLY TODAY
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.