Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Bury
Job Salary: £21,000 per annum
Are you interested in customer service and/or sales?
Are you looking for a new career in the customer service industry?
Opportunity for career progression!
The role of the customer service/sales consultant is to liaise with various network owners and contractors to provide satisfactory customer service. The applicants for the customer service/sales consultant will need a full understanding of the company, their products, and the service and industry knowledge. The customer service/sales consultant will be expected to understand the internal workings of customer's businesses.
All training will be provided to successful applicant/s.
Day to Day responsibilities of the customer/sale service consultant includes:
- Producing sale quotes to customers on a daily basis.
- Contacting third parties to request quotations, job specifications, work commencement dates etc.
- The customer part of the role, you will be keeping in contact with customers on a daily basis.
- You will responsible for contacting customers with job statuses and maintain relationships to understand customers' requirements and manage their expectations.
- Participation in further training and development.
- Cross selling company products to clients.
- Attending client meetings.
Our client is based in Bury. They are an established business with over 60 years experience and a major competitor within their specific industry. The business prides themselves on delivering first-rate customer service experience. Their business' goal is to work together to reward, train and develop staff and acknowledge performance and individual abilities. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after its staff, this is the role for you.
For the position of Customer Service/Sales Consultant, we are looking for the following experience:
- Ability to work, self manage, prioritize work, and meet targets based on timescales.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work as an individual and a part of a customer service team.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills with a proactive approach.
The package for the position of Customer Service/Sales Consultant is:
- £21,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave
- Monday to Friday hours
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free onsite parking
- Close public transport links
Like the sound of job? Apply online now for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Business2Business, Bury, customer service, contact centre, sales, sales consultant, customer service/sales consultant, full time, Business2Consumer.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.