Home Based Customer Service Advisor | Home Based Working | Up to £22,750
Home Based Customer Service Advisor | Up to £22,750
Join Monzo on their journey to build a Bank of the future
Work from home with this unique opportunity in Customer Services.
If you're spending too much time travelling to work or need to be home to collect the kids from school, or can think of loads more things you'd rather spend your bus pass on, then consider working from home as a customer service advisor.
Monzo offers a refreshing approach to Banking. They genuinely care about their customers and are committed to solving their problems and helping them manage their finances. They want to make a difference and re-define digital banking.
Their commitment to changing the way things are done, as well as their passion for the latest technology combine to create something that we know you will want to be part of.
Can you be part of their future?
If you are, then you will be rewarded well:
* Generous holiday allowance including up to a month's unpaid leave yearly if you need it for those big trips away or have a life-changing event.
* Private healthcare including headspace subscription - your mental health matters a great deal
* Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* 6 month salary reviews so you can guarantee you will be paid what you're worth
* Contribution to the costs of further training and development that interests you
* Shift allowance for working varying hours
* Share options giving the chance to invest in the bank you're helping to build
You'll be working from home helping customers over the phone and across in-app chat or email too. You might be dealing with a general banking enquiry or investigating a more complex query such as an unusual transaction or a scam.
Whatever it is, you'll be talking to them in a language they understand.
This is the perfect opportunity to develop your career with a growing company and be part of a supportive and friendly team.
Perhaps you're just about to graduate? Monzo could offer you the perfect opportunity to forge your career. Once you're settled in you may find yourself supporting and coaching others or working closely with the financial crime team.
It's worth noting though that even if you are working remotely, you won't ever feel isolated with regular team meet ups with travel costs paid for, and someone always available to offer support.
There are numerous shifts available to suit your lifestyle working between the hours of 6am and 10pm and you will be provided with all the tech you need to get started.
Interested? Apply now if you are
* Over 18
* Comfortable using a laptop
Passionate about customer service
* A UK resident having lived in the UK for the last 6 months
Happy to be flexible with the hours you work
We're moving quickly on this, click apply and someone will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.