Customer Service Advisor
- Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (based on experience)
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
My client based in Liverpool City Centre is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor. You will be used to working in a fast paced contact centre environment and must have excellent customer service and communication skills. These positions will offer the right candidate an immediate start date.
The Outbound Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Handle Inbound telephony queries
- Meet individual/customer service team targets and call handling quotas set by the business
- Data entry
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution, keeping records of customer interaction
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Contact customers by telephone through outbound calls
- Ensure own workload is managed and prioritised
- Such other duties as requested in line with experience
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience working within a customer service contact centre role
- Good communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
If you feel you have the necessary experience for this role then please apply without delay for an immediate start date.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.