Customer Service Advisor
£18,000 - Annual 5% Bonus
What can we offer you?
- Inbound Customer Service working as part of a team to a common goal
- Regular social events and team building exercises
- Annual Bonus is based on call quality (NO UPSELLING!)
- Monday to Friday, Core business hours, NO WEEKENDS OR SILLY SHIFTS!!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work within our Customer Service Team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing a high level of customer service.
You will be the first point of contact for customer queries via both telephone and email, working closely with our support teams and branch network to efficiently track, monitor and resolve all customer inbound queries in a timely manner.
Needless to say this is a very popular position so the competition is fierce, send in your CV and tell me why you should be put forward!
Duties expected of a Customer service Advisor:
- Incoming calls from existing customers
- Solving both routine problems and complex customer enquiries and issues
- Complaint handling
- Responding to customer email
Requirements needed to be considered:
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability (put simply, someone who make things happen)
- Determined, resilient and self-driven with a focus to succeed
- Accuracy/ attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Quick to learn
- Logical approach to problem solving
To be considered for the role send in your application and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.