Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for a well paid Customer Service job, working Monday - Friday shifts ranging between 8.00am - 6.00pm with no sales?
If you enjoy a flexible approach to your work and have great attention to detail then join a great team with excellent growth and success in a modern, open plan office in Edinburgh Park.
As a key member of the team, you'll deliver excellent customer service as the first point of contact for customers and financial advisors in a fast paced award winning Platform environment.
What we're offering you:
- A great salary of £10.60 per hour
- Temp to Perm
- Optional weekend hours available
- Modern, open plan office in Edinburgh Park
- Easy access to public transport routes (Bus, Tram, and Train) with free on site parking
- Full training and career progression
- Excellent subsidised restaurant facilities, including Costa and Subway
- Subsidised Gym on site
Duties involved as a Customer Service Advisor:
- First point of contact for incoming customer queries
- Handling inbound telephone calls from existing customers and financial advisors
- Ensuring accuracy at all times, whilst maintaining a high level of quality by working to the company and regulatory requirements
Essential criteria that you must meet for this role:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English
- The ability to influence stakeholders and strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft and customer technology solutions
- You will have a positive outlook and the ability to work under pressure in challenging situations
- You will be able to quickly absorb the business model and industry knowledge
Monday - Friday, 8.00 - 6.00pm (37.5 hours week)
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply with your CV online!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.