Customer Service Advisor
Mon - Fri -8.30-5.30
As a Customer Service Advisor based in Sale you will receive:
* A salary of up to £18k
* Annual 5% bonus
* Amazing offices with a great working atmosphere
* Various staff events and parties throughout the year
* Fantastic working hours Mon - Fri
The Customer Service Advisor role will involve:
* First point of call with all clients new and existing always aiming to drive results
* Confidently able to deal with all inbound enquiries in a quick and efficient manner
* Make outbound calls where necessary to ensure all enquiries are followed up on at all times
* Strategically plan your day to ensure that all workload is met and delivered to a high standard
* Effectively manage enquiries providing amazing product knowledge so the client journey is always smooth and effective
* Always use a consultative approach when advising clients of products and services
As a Customer Service Advisor you must be comfortable managing your time effectively and dealing with large number of accounts.
You must be comfortable working towards KPI's and going the extra mile for the customers.
What is required from the Customer Service Advisor based in Sale?
* A professional and friendly personality is necessary
* Experience at working in a call centre environment
* Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
* A motivated person who is passionate about customer service
* The ability to work towards KPI's and targets
Does this sound like your ideal role? Please apply below for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.