Customer Service Advisor, No Weekends, Uncapped Bonus Scheme, Stockport
Join one of the market leaders in the private health insurance as a customer service advisor in Stockport and reap the rewards. What's more, you don't need any previous experience, just the drive and determination to succeed.
A Fortune Magazine Top Company and a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, they pride themselves on offering an unrivalled benefits package to their employees.
With customer service advisors earning typically an annual salary of £27,000 per year, there are a whole host of benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Some great retail discounts - 50% discount on David Lloyd/Nuffield Health/Virgin Active, plus a free Apple Watch if you sign up to one of the gyms
- 75% off Champneys plus great deals with British Airways and Nike.
- Free Amazon prime
- Flexible holiday package enabling you to take up to 39 days per year
- Car purchase scheme
- Annual holidays for top performers - think Vegas & The Maldives!
- Amazing state of the art offices in Stockport
The Customer Service Job
- Speaking to customers and businesses and generating interest in a luxury product. You'll be purely generating interest, you won't need to close the deal
- Making outbound calls to customers who have requested a call back or made an enquiry on the website
- Delivering 100% quality customer service on every call
What you'll need
- The main thing needed for this role is desire and drive - the industry leading training programme will teach you the rest
- Experience of working towards targets
- Very service motivated and a self starter
- Keen to work as part of team but also to aim for individual targets
- Comfortable managing inbound and making outbound calls to customers
if you are looking for a new challenge and a business where you can develop a career in customer service and sales then we would love to hear from you.
We're moving quickly on this, so apply now and someone will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.