Customer Service Advisor
- £18,000 basic + potential £3000 bonus
- Full time, permanent contract
- Monday to Friday working hours
Our client based in Liverpool is booming and all the recruitment is due to growth! They are one of
Liverpool's fastest growing companies. If you enjoy working in a thriving, fun and professional environment then this opportunity could be for you.
Great people and a place that people really enjoy going to work each day.
Apply now and you could become part of the team.
The role involves making outbound calls to customers to collect feedback and carry out customer surveys with the aim to use this information to improve customer service within the contact centre. All calls will be made to qualified and warm customers only and all data will be provided.
- Outbound calling to customers to carry out feedback survey
- Qualifying and gathering information
- Data cleansing
- Maintaining and updating records accurately
- Build rapport to enable you to draw out the customer's requirements
- High standards of customer service and integrity
- Previous experience in a customer service role (inbound or outbound)
- Team player with the ability to drive and motivate yourself and others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and telephone manner
- Have basic IT skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Sales; inbound; outbound; customer service ; call centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.