Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Starting: 19th August (Immediate interviews)
Role Overview: We are looking for a fresh new team of customer service advisors, who are focused on helping, empathising and solving the customer's problems. Working in our new, modern offices your role will be to take calls from new and existing customers about a wide range of banking and finance concerns with the view to easing the customer's difficult financial situation. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers while demonstrating essential listening and questioning skills whilst maintaining a understanding and professional telephone manner. Via both inbound and outbound telephone calls and your aim will be to give the customer the best possible experience.
If you enjoy customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our professional contact centre, where helping customers comes first.
Salary: The starting salary for this role is £17,117.50. Our probation period is 6 months and should you perform satisfactorily and pass your probation you will then move up to £17,630.
Working hours: You will be on a 37.5 hour per week contract and will work on a rotating shift pattern. Working hours are normally 8 hour shifts between 7:30am and 8:30pm 5 days a week. This is predominantly Monday-Friday shifts working every other Saturday morning.
Training: In training, working hours will be 8:30-5:00pm, Monday through to Thursday and an early finish on a Friday 8:30-3:00pm.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Taking inbound and making outbound calls from/to customers who may wish to make a payment off their account and discussing possible payment plans
* Providing an empathetic service to a caller who may be in financial difficulty
* Asking effective questions to establish the callers financial situation
* Feeling comfortable asking questions around the callers financial difficulties
* Going through income and expenditure details with the caller
* Listening to callers needs and having the ability to think outside the box
* Dealing with vulnerable callers in a sensitive and professional manner
* Meeting all data protection and compliance standards
* Logging all details and case notes on the in-house system
For the position of Customer Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
* Ideally phone based customer service experience
* Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* A passion for customer service
* Exceptional soft skills and empathy
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
If you are looking for a new career in a customer focused role working for a reputable and professional company. Apply today with your up-to-date CV for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.