Customer Care Agent
- Location: Wirral
- Salary: £17,500 - £18,000 per annum
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday working hours
My client based on the Wirral are looking to recruit a Customer Care Agent to work out of their main office on a permanent basis, offering a salary of £17,500 = £18,000, working Monday - Friday during core business hours.
You will be dealing with customer service calls and e-mails, ensuring the service you provide is thorough and customer centric. You will also be responsible with providing administrative support within the office.
- Arranging services for customers
- Dealing with enquiries from customers via phone calls, or email.
- Responding to all enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Resolving customer queries, or passing onto the relevant department.
- Producing stock reports weekly and fortnightly for key customers.
- Sending emails to customers to inform them of their order status.
- Receiving orders from customers, checking prices and stock availability.
- Contacting the customer to make them aware of any issues with orders placed.
Suitable candidates must demonstrate a proven track record in excellent customer service.
Experience of working with a high volume of calls
Must be able to work in busy and high pressured environment.
Benefits package includes:
Immediate start available
Exposure of working in a desirable company with future progression
Apply for this role now or email your cv directly to email@example.com
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.