Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Birkenhead
- Salary: £16,500 per annum
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday
My client based in Birkenhead is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to work out of their main office on a permanent basis, offering a salary of £16,500, working Monday - Friday during core business hours.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be dealing with inbound and outbound customer service calls and e-mails, ensuring the service you provide is thorough and customer centric. Your main focus will be maximise first call resolution and ensuring calls and e-mails are responded to effectively and within the agreed service levels.
Although you will be joining as a Customer Service Advisor, the company are hoping to progress the successful applicant into an internal sales support / sales rep role over the next 6 months.
- Taking high volumes of inbound calls daily
- Arranging services for customers
- Dealing with enquiries from customers via phone calls, or email.
- Responding to all enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Resolving customer queries, or passing onto the relevant department.
- Producing stock reports weekly and fortnightly for key customers.
- Sending emails to customers to inform them of their order status.
- Receiving orders from customers, checking prices and stock availability.
- Contacting the customer to make them aware of any issues with orders placed.
Suitable candidates must demonstrate a proven track record in excellent customer service.
Experience of working with a high volume of calls
Must be able to work in busy and high pressured environment.
Benefits package includes:
Immediate start available
Exposure of working in a desirable company with future progression
Apply for this role now or email your cv directly to email@example.com
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.