Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for a well paid Customer Service job with opportunities to go perm?
If you enjoy giving exceptional customer service and have great attention to detail then join an excellent team in a newly refurbished modern office in Loanhead.
As a key member of the team, you'll deliver excellent customer service as the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
What we're offering you:
- A great salary of £9 per hour
- Temp to Perm
- Rotational shift pattern
- Newly refurbished modern office in Loanhead
- Easy access to bus routes and free on site parking
- Full training and career progression
Duties involved as a Customer Service Advisor:
- First point of contact for incoming customer queries
- Handling inbound telephone calls from new and existing customers
- Servicing customer's accounts accordingly and up-selling additional products
- Ensuring accuracy at all times, whilst maintaining a high level of quality by working to the company and regulatory requirements
Essential criteria that you must meet for this role:
- Knowledge of Microsoft and CRM systems such as Lady Lodge Systems
- Experience in telesales although mostly inbound calls
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Strong customer service skills and experience in up-selling products
- You will have a positive outlook and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- You will be able to quickly absorb the business model and industry knowledge
5 out of 7 days, Rotational weekly shift pattern 10am - 6pm or 4pm - Midnight (37.5 hour week)
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply with your CV online!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.