Customer Service Advisor
£9.00 per hour
Do you love technology and want to work with it everyday? Are you an experienced call centre agent? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
I am currently working alongside a company based in Bathgate. We are looking for an experienced customer service advisor to join the team, delivering fantastic service to every client/customer that calls through.
You will get to work with some of the largest brands in the UK. At times these calls will be of a challenging nature, so resilience is a must when it comes to personal qualities.
So what will you be doing?
* Providing excellent customer service, on the phone, by email and also by social media
* Provide guidance to customers on technical problems
* General administrative tasks, experience using spreadsheet
* Taking inbound calls from third party courier companies
* Handle all customer complaints from start to finish having a first time fix approach
* Work towards all SLA's ensuring that these are adhered to and exceeded where possible
* Investigative skills and the ability to identify discrepancies
* Ability to contribute to decisions on process changes
* Good web navigation
The fine print.
Shift Pattern: 35 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 on a rotational basis, this includes weekends. You should be flexible to work between the hours of 8am and 9pm. Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch as this role is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.