Customer Service Advisor
£21,000 per year
I am recruiting for an excellent SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE opportunity with one of the UK's biggest companies. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly customer service and scheduling team! This is a blended customer service and scheduling/planner role.
Due to growth, the company are looking to increase their customer service function and therefore increasing the inbound customer service team. The customer service advisor must be friendly, happy to work as part of a team and have MUST previous experience in customer service!
Is this you?
The customer service advisor is a varied position and the day to day responsibilities includes:
- Contacting and responding to all scheduling
- Using a variety of communication platforms including telephone, email and web-help to ensure all customers are 100% satisfied.
- Ensuring qualities checks are carried out and keeping all colleagues in other departments are kept up to date with customer issues
- Proactively using own initiative to ensure customer faults / queries are resolved on the telephone
- Working as part as a team to ensure all customer enquiries are answered and resolved.
Does this sound like a job that would be good match for your experience?
Do want to start a career with an employee focused company?
Do you want to be rewarded for providing great customer service?
Then click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.