Customer Service Advisor
£22,000 per year
Mon-Fri hours 9-5:30, No weekends!
I am recruiting for an excellent SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE opportunity with one of the UK's emerging insurance companies. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly customer service and case management team! This is a blended customer service and case management role
Due to growth, the company are looking to increase their customer service function and therefore increasing the inbound customer service team. The customer service advisor must be friendly, happy to work as part of a team and have MUST previous experience in customer service!
Is this you?
The customer service advisor is a varied position and the day to day responsibilities includes:
- Receiving calls from existing customers and answering any queries
- Using a variety of communication platforms including telephone, email and web-help to ensure all customers are 100% satisfied.
- Ensuring qualities checks are carried out and keeping all colleagues in other departments are kept up to date with customer issues
- Proactively using own initiative to ensure customer faults / queries are resolved on the telephone
- Handling calls from customers who are looking to cancel their policies and retaining their custom
- Working as part as a team to ensure all customer enquiries are answered and resolved.
Does this sound like a job that would be good match for your experience?
Do want to start a career with an employee focused company?
Do you want to be rewarded for providing great customer service?
Then click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.