A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and confident individual to join a growing Liverpool-based company as a Customer Service professional. We're helping a busy organisation recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor. The job comes with an excellent salary of £19,344 and a great company benefits package.
In this Customer Advisor role, you will be making outbound calls to customers to collect feedback and carry out customer surveys. All customer will be qualified leads who will be expecting your call. You will be required to ask questions and to gain insights into the customer's experience. Full training on these techniques will be provided.
If you were working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Made outbound calls to customers to carry out a feedback survey
- Built rapport to enable you to draw out the customer's requirements
- Qualified and gathered information
- Maintained and updated records accurately
- Contributed any thoughts on process improvements
You will be based in modern, open-plan offices in Liverpool, working Monday to Friday with no requirement for weekend work! You'll be joining a fun and energetic team of co-workers in a modern and open-plan office with all the tea and biscuits you'll need!
Applicants for this Customer Service Advisor role will require a strong background in customer service, including:
- Customer service representative experience or helpdesk experience
- Excellent communications skills and a friendly telephone manner
- Substantial responsibility and ownership to ensure our customer requests are met in full
- The ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes, suggesting ways to improve our overall customer experience
To apply for this Customer Service Advisor job earning £19,344 in Liverpool, contact us today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.